ESUM T47 - ANGLED FOUNDATION BRUSH: A medium, oval-domed, angled brush designed to apply cream foundation, contour, and blush effortlessly. This brush is hand-crafted with smooth taklon fibers suitable for cream and gel makeup mediums. Vegan.
ESUM makeup brushes are a premium collection of professional tools relied upon by makeup artists and coveted by beauty connoisseurs. Each brush is hand-made, ethically crafted, and responsibly sourced for the tradition of fine brushwork. This brush is hand-shaped and tied to perfection with synthetic vegan fibers. The handle is ergonomically scaled, ensuring comfort and performance with handles crafted from eco-responsible cured birch wood and affixed to a hand-rolled platinum bow brass ferrule.
• Foundation & Blush Brush
• Use with cream makeup
• A medium oval-domed, angled shape
• Hand-crafted of synthetic fiber, birch handle, brass ferrule
• Hair Length 26mm, Full Length 167mm, Diameter 30mm
- In between applications, use the ESUM Gentle Brush Cleaner. Spray two pumps onto a tissue and wipe over the brush head until the makeup is removed. Let air dry thoroughly before use. Repeat as needed. Do not spray brush directly or soak.
- Deep wash, use warm water and a gentle brush soap for a thorough shampoo. Rinse well, gently press out water, and groom brush head back into shape. Lay flat to air dry overnight. Do not blow dry.
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Super soft bristles and a dense brush, perfect medium size and blends foundation perfect!
I didnt pay attention to the photos, I imagined this to be rounded, but it has more of an oval shape. I find it best for cream contour application and cream blush. It’s lightweight and well made.
This brush is wonderful for cream foundations, bronzers and blush. I have 6 so I never run out!!
I use this brush to apply cream bronzer, and it picks up the perfect amount of product and applies it seamlessly. The brush is so soft.
This is one of my favorite ESUM brushes - it is the perfect size and shape to cover an entire face quickly, but also with precision. Once I use it for foundation, I can just continue on with blush, cream highlighters, and even contour. The narrow shape of the brush allows me to get clean lines, while the amount of precisely trimmed hairs blend the product beautifully. A must-have for foundations wearers and professional makeup artists!
This brush was fine for cream foundation, but where it found it’s niche in my collection was as a powder contour brush. Even using high pigment formulas like Viseart, I can sketch a line of contour and then blend it in with this brush like a dream for a natural and effective shadow, no matter how well (or badly!) I start the shading. It’s my holy grail contour brush that no purpose designed brush has been able to come close to. So not the intended purpose, but I would not be without it!